Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Obligatory First Blog Post

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14126115/?claim=ch3xhg6w37x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

As I sit here drinking my coffee (black with no sugar if you care to know), I contemplate what I want this blog to mean.  Not only to me, but to all of you who have taken the time to pop by and say hello (or creep, that's okay too, I don't judge).  

I have four blogs in total and this blog baby is the odd one out.  I want this blog to be personal, funny, a little weird, but mainly me.  

Some proposed blog posts are

"To Pin or Pass"-A post all about one Pinterest task and if it is do-able, fun, enjoyable, or fail worthy. I do love me some pinterest so I'm sure this one will be fun.

"Weekly Update" - All about my week, what things I've done, what I don't suggest you do, and a general run down of what's running around up in my head.

"Operation Get Out Of The House" - Where I take you with me places that aren't my apartment because I desperately need to get the heck out of this house before I lose my marbles.  Other than to go to work I never leave the house so I think this will be a challenge, but also an eye opener.

"Meet and Greet" - Introductions to people/places in my life I want to share with you guys (hopefully in video form if I ever figure out how).

Other than that expect a running commentary of my brain, how I spend my time, some updates about my life, and things I need to get off my chest.  

Super excited to start this journey! Now only if the weather would cheer up so I could actually take some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment